Solar Panel Farm Groundworks and Renewable Energy Groundworks
Chris Sibley Ltd have been extremely busy with groundwork projects constructing Solar Panel Farms.
Over the last 12 months, are very proud to have achieved a total of approx 30mw, ranging from .5mw to 6.5mw over 8 farms.
The projects were in areas which include Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Buckinghamshire and Wales.
Two photos from each solar panel farm can be seen in the slideshow below:
- Setting out compound areas and construction of access roads
- Ducting from 63mm to 225mm Laying and supplying
- Installation of manholes
- Construction of Invertor Bases and Grid connection Bases
- Reinstatement of areas
- Maintenance of site after completion and connection
- Consultation with the client was essential throughout the projects.
Close collaboration was maintained with all contractors involved throughout all projects.
All works are carried out to a very high standard and a strict programme of works is implemented in order to meet crucial connection dates.